What do your gifts mean?
When you give, you help us meet the needs of women, men, and children who have experienced sexual assault. We serve seven counties – Athens, Gallia, Hocking, Meigs, Morgan, Perry, and Vinton. Whether you give time, items, or money, your support helps us train organizations, provide emotional, financial, and physical support to survivors, and connect with the community to mitigate the causes of sexual violence.
How do I give?
You can give in three important ways:
- Financial Donation
- Time Donation
- Item Donation
Or, you can send financial donations via mail to:Survivor Advocacy Outreach Program c/o Executive Director 55 West Washington Street Nelsonville, Ohio 45764
Interested in volunteering with SAOP? Please check out our Volunteer and Intern Opportunities to learn how you can serve alongside us.
SAOP accepts donations of new (still packaged) items including:
- Journals and pens (no religious/denominational messaging please)
- Coloring books, crayons, markers, colored pencils, etc.
- Sheets and bedding
- Items for hospital care bags, including:
- Sweatshirts and sweatpants
- Socks and undergarments
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss, mouthwash
- Brushes, combs, hair ties
- Individual tissues, travel-sized shampoo and conditioner, soap
- Tea bags, stress balls, slippers, etc.
- Gas cards ($10 limit each please)
- Food/restaurant gift cards ($10 limit each please)